5 Indicators You Might Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater may offer signs there’s something not working properly and needs to be repaired. At other times a breakdown may come with little warning. We identified some of the most frequent signs that you should call the Advanced Air Home Services water heater repair pros:
- Not enough hot water. Not very many people like having to take a cold shower. If you seem to be frequently running out of hot water quickly, this is a big sign your water heater needs to be assessed.
- Discolored water. The water coming out of your tap should not have any color. If the water ever looks brownish, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it might be due to your water heater, or indicate a need for water filter check. Color changes in water may also be indications of a health hazard, so be sure to contact Advanced Air Home Services right away.
- Reduced water pressure. Low water pressure can be linked to a lot potential issues, such as sediment buildup in your water heater. If your water pressure has dropped over the years, call us at 386-427-1665 to arrange your whole-home plumbing inspection.
- Water heater noises. Occasional noises coming from your water heater may be entirely normal, but when noises turn into loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s probably time to call us. These sounds could be caused by malfunctions, mineral deposit buildup in your tank or even water pressure issues, which could end with water leaks.
- Water Heater is Leaking. There are several reasons why your water heater might leak. It can be caused by faulty valves for water connections, temperature and pressure relief valve or heater drain valve. The buildup of sediments can also corrode the bottom of your tank and cause it to leak or fail. If you’re experiencing a major leak, call us at 386-427-1665 right away for emergency water heater repair.
If you’ve found yourself experiencing any of these water heater challenges, it’s best to reach out to the Advanced Air Home Services plumbing pros. We provide tankless water heater repair, electric water repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.
Earn Special Water Heater Repair Discounts with Our Complete Comfort Club
For additional savings on your water heater repairs, you should check out our Complete Comfort Club. This comprehensive maintenance plan includes your home’s AC, heating and plumbing systems. As a valued member, you’ll receive special repair discounts, ongoing heating and cooling tune-ups, priority service and more.
Ready to schedule water heater repair? Contact us at 386-427-1665 to schedule your plumbing appointment or free water heater replacement estimate now.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.