EV Charger Installation in Edgewater, FL
Helping You Get the Most out of Your Electric Car in in St. Johns County, Volusia County, and Flagler County
Tired of driving around looking for a place to charge your car? Advanced Air Home Services offers electric vehicle charging station installations throughout Edgewater that are guaranteed to make your life that much easier. Our EV charging stations offer a seamless, simple user experience, so you can always count on your car to be fully charged and ready to take you to your next destination!
Make charging your car as easy as charging your phone by turning to Advanced Air Home Services for an EV charging installation in Edgewater, Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, and beyond .
Call Today Or Contact Us Online
Types of EV Charging Stations
Considering installing an electric car charger in your Edgewater home? There are a few options you can choose from, including Level 1, 2, and 3 charging stations. Finding the right one for your home can be tricky, but Advanced Air Home Services is here to make the process easy as can be.
Different Types of Ev Charging Stations:
- Level 1: This is the most common charging station chosen by residents. It uses the basic house electrical current (around 110-120 volts), so it doesn’t require any electrical rewiring prior to installation. These types of stations tend to take the longest to charge your car.
- Level 2: This type of station charges faster than a Level 1 station, but it also requires a higher voltage. Because it requires a 240-volt circuit, some electrical rewiring may be needed in your home prior to installation.
- Level 3: These stations are designed for commercial use. They use a very high voltage that residential electrical systems aren’t often capable of producing. They charge electric cars much faster than residential systems.
Our Edgewater EV charging station installation pros are here to provide you with the right system for your home. We work closely with you to understand your specific needs before selecting and installing your brand-new EV charging station. We are known for providing perfect installations and exceptional service.
Why Invest in a Commercial EV Charging Station?
Installing an EV charging station on your property is a great way to take your business to the next level.
5 Reasons to Install Ev Charging Stations on Your Property:
- Attract and retain customers and employees
- Boost employee morale
- Demonstrate your company’s leadership and innovation
- Reach your sustainability goals
- Create cleaner air and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Advanced Air Home Services is here to help you find the perfect EV charging stations for your property. We have experience serving commercial properties of all types, including assisted living communities, condo associations, student housing, and apartment communities. Reach out to our Edgewater electric car charging station experts today today to learn more.
Call (386) 260-2330 to schedule your Edgewater EV charger installation. We can also be reached online.