What Should I Look For When Buying a Hot Water Heater?
Once your water heater begins displaying signs of a complete breakdown, it’s best to begin searching for a new system right away. This will help you avoid any disruption in your water heating capabilities. However, with so many different brands available, you may be uncertain of what to look for when selecting a new water heater. Below we provide a helpful guide of items to take into consideration.
How to Choose a Water Heater
- Decide on an overall budget
- Evaluate what type of water heater you’d want, i.e. tank versus tankless
- Determine what level of energy efficiency you’d prefer
- Identify the type of fuel required for your home
- Calculate the size or tank capacity you’ll need to adequately heat your water
- Research the various brands, makes, and models available
- Determine the warranty and coverage provided with your new water heater
Don't hestitate to consult with our Edgewater water heater replacement pros with any questions you may have - we can help you identify the best system for your home and perform the installation in a timely manner.
Benefits of Our Complete Comfort Club
Once you’ve made the choice on hot water heater replacement, you won’t have to worry about maintenance. Our Complete Comfort Club is a worry-free maintenance program that also includes required annual maintenance for your system. As a valued member, you’ll also enjoy exclusive repair discounts and priority service.
$24.95/month PLUS no payments for 3 months Offers expire December 31, 2022 or as indicated and cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may app Valid from Oct 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022