WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR IN A NEW HEAT PUMP?
Here are a few tips for making a responsible, well-informed decision to maximize the benefits of your new heat pump.
- Find an energy-efficient model. While older systems can’t compete with the advances in energy-efficient technology, you’ll still want to choose the most efficient air source heat pump from the new models as well. Pay attention to the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and heating season performance factor (HSPF) ratings on models. The higher the number, the more efficient your system is at turning energy into comfort. You’ll also want to consider an efficient air handler, which works alongside your heat pump to circulate treated air throughout your home.
- Choose models that offer the features you want most. Selecting a replacement should include learning about the features or controls that are most useful to you, like eco-friendly programming or the opportunity to integrate a smart thermostat into your HVAC system. But a long list of extra features shouldn’t be a deciding factor if you won’t use the bulk of them.
- Look for a reputable company like Advanced Air Home Services to replace your heat pump. We’ll work with you to identify the right heat pump for your needs and review financing options. And no matter what, we back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Don’t wait a moment longer to find out why we’re the leading name in home comfort. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are ready to answer any questions you may have, or to help you schedule an appointment or consultation. Call us at (386) 260-2330 or contact us online to get started today.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option:
- Perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost.
- Issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged.
This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (386) 260-2330 or complete the form below.