HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR FURNACE
There are several small jobs you can take care of yourself. And every one goes a long way to keeping your furnace running efficiently between professional maintenance service. Here are some tasks you can accomplish:
- Change your furnace’s air filter regularly. Your home’s indoor air quality will suffer with a dirty air filter. A clogged air filter can also force your furnace to work harder and increase your monthly costs. How often you need to replace yours depends on the type of air filter you have installed. Review the manufacturer’s replacement instructions for your particular air filter.
- Listen and watch for warnings of trouble. Uncommon sounds or higher-than-normal energy bills can be signals of furnace problems. Call Advanced Air Home Services at the first sign of trouble to potentially prevent bigger problems.
- Check the space surrounding your furnace. Keep the space surrounding your furnace clean and clutter-free.
Don’t hesitate to call us at (386) 260-2330 if you feel something is not right with the furnace. We’ll come to your home as quickly as possible, because your safety and satisfaction are our top priorities.
KEEP YOUR FURNACE RUNNING SMOOTHLY WITH ADVANCED AIR HOME SERVICES
Participating in our Complete Comfort Club is one of the best ways to offer your furnace top quality furnace maintenance and repair service. All our Comfort Club members get annual heating and cooling checkups plus other valuable benefits. You’ll enjoy exclusive discounts for repairs and our other home services. The result of all these benefits is a furnace that operates more quietly and efficiently than you have ever seen.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option:
- Perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost.
- Issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged.
This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.
PLUS up to $1200 in rebates on qualifying Lennox A/C & Heating Systems
*Call For Details & Schedule Your Free Estimate!
Offers expire 12/02/2022
Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Oct 1, 2022 - Dec 2, 2022