Types of Water Filtration Systems
There are a variety of water filtration systems that can be installed in your home. Here are a few of the common ones:
- Carbon filters: These types of water filters use adsorption to remove impurities from water. The filter is similar to a sponge as it traps these impurities and separates them from your water.
- Sediment filters: These filters trap large particles such as sand and sediment.
- UV lamps: UV lamps sterilize water by using ultraviolet light to attack the DNA of microbial contaminants.
- Reverse osmosis filters: This filter removes dissolved solids in water such as salts, heavy metals, and more. Using a small semi-permeable membrane, it filters out these impurities.
Water Filtration Installation in Edgewater
Four Benefits of Installing a Whole-Home Water Filtration System
If you don’t already have one, installing a water filtration system can be one of the best decisions you make for your home. It will help to ensure that you have an unlimited supply of filtered water for all of your cooking and other household uses. These systems can last anywhere from 15 to 25 years, making them a great investment to consider.
Other benefits of water filtration include:
- Protecting the environment: Instead of buying water bottles, you can help decrease the amount of plastic waste by having your own clean water on hand.
- Minimize skin conditions: Water may contain substances such as chlorine, fluoride, and hard metals that may aggravate skin. Filtering these components out may improve skin conditions.
- Cost savings: If you currently buy bottled water, have a water infiltration system can help to cut down on this extra cost.
- Save on plumbing repairs: Filtered water can help eliminate heavy metals, minerals, and chemicals that may slowly cause damage to your plumbing system. Investing in water filtration can help minimize spending on plumbing repairs.
Not only can a properly installed and maintained water filtration system improve the taste, odor, and quality of your drinking water; but it can also reduce costs. Our team at Advanced Air Home Services is well trained and experienced in these installations. We can help you install the system and further inform you of its benefits and address additional questions!
Give Advanced Air Home Services a Call
Advanced Air Home Services has been providing our community with top-notch service since 1998. Our long-serving business has built a loyal following of customers through our emphasis on care, convenience, and consistency over the last two decades. With our team of professionals, Advanced Air Home Services is well known for taking consistent steps to ensure that your home is comfortable in the hot Florida heat. Customers can trust in our timely, reliable service, time and time again.
Call us at (386) 260-2330 or schedule with us online!