WHY YOU MIGHT NEED FURNACE REPAIR
Now that you know your furnace isn’t working like it usually does, you can focus on what’s triggering the problem. Seeing as there are a variety of makes and models, there are also numerous causes. All our AC and furnace professionals work hard to find the problem fast so that it can be resolved just as quickly.
These are just a handful of the typical issues that entail furnace repair.
- Your thermostat isn’t working. Your furnace depends on a thermostat to recognize when and how to run. When the thermostat is set at the wrong temp or needs to be replaced, your furnace may not be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can affect your furnace operation in addition to the air quality in your home. Putting in new air filters on an ongoing basis will help your family breathe easier and keep your energy bills in check.
- A critical component has failed. Similar to a car engine, a furnace steers the comfort of your home, and it includes many mechanical and electrical components. Regular furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in excellent shape for years to come. It can also proactively evaluate parts that might be starting to fail before they leave your furnace inoperable.
- You’ve skipped annual maintenance. By not having your furnace looked at annually it is more prone to break down as time goes on. Take advantage of our Complete Comfort Club program to help manage your heating and cooling maintenance. You’ll also benefit from keeping your furnace warranty valid for longer.
DEPEND ON ADVANCED AIR HOME SERVICES FOR ALL YOUR FURNACE REPAIRS
We’re proud to provide fast, reliable furnace repair in New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, and St Augustine.
Our HVAC services are the fastest and the most reliable in town. We approach every job with an transparent estimate and finish with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You don’t need to settle for anything less than first class customer service and furnace repair service. Whether it’s a gas furnace or an electric model, we’ve got your furnace covered.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option:
- Perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost.
- Issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged.
This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.