5 Signs You Probably Need Water Heater Installation
A home can’t really work without a well-performing water heater. Your water heater could start having symptoms when it needs to be upgraded, or it could malfunction suddenly. Here are a few common signals you may require hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is advancing in years. Water heaters typically survive just about 10 years before having to have an upgrade. After yours is past the 10-year mark, it’s best to contemplate installing a new water heater. Depending on usage and each situation, certain kinds of water heaters may only work for a couple of years—as short as four years. Unsure of how long yours has been around or if it should be upgraded? Check the serial number, which is often on a sticker on the top of the equipment. If there isn’t a date, reach out to us for a no-cost assessment and water heater installation estimate. We provide both electric water heater installation and gas water heater installation.
- Your faucet water is discolored or appears rusty. This is a sign your water heater may be rusting internally and may also begin leaking shortly.
- You’re abruptly finishing all your hot water. This is one of the clearest evidence it’s the right time for water heater replacement. Water heaters become worse at warming up water as they age and as sediment collects.
- Your water heater is letting off unusual noises. As water heaters mature, sediment gathers on the bottom of the tank. This buildup hardens and can lead to popping, breaking or likely banging noises. Sooner or later, old age can undermine the tank and instigate water leaks.
- Your water heater is leaking. Minor splinters can develop in the tank over a period of time. These ruptures can put your tank at serious risk for bursting, so if you observe a leak, you should call a Advanced Air Home Services plumber right away at 386-427-1665.
Pros of a New Water Heater
Sometimes, it’s difficult to know when to upgrade your water heater. Should you go with water heater repair or is it time for an upgraded water heater? It’s standard for repairs to appear like the less expensive and simpler route, but that’s not usually the case in the end.
There are a variety of benefits to think about when it comes to installing an upgraded water heater. Here are some reasons why you want to consider changing to a new water heater.
- Energy efficiency. Next to heating and cooling, heating water is usually the second highest cost in your house. Current water heaters are far more energy efficient than older types. Tankless water heaters are the most energy-efficient alternative, since they heat water as needed rather than storing it. If you’re interested in saving extra money on water heating expenses, request information about our tankless water heater installation.
- Decreased costs. A number of modern water heaters not only save you on power, they can allow you to save money as well. You likely won’t spot the savings instantly, but after a while it will start to accumulate, making your choice for an upgraded water heater an extremely smart one.
- Little to no hassle. Not only will your family save on utility bills, but you won’t have to worry about repair appointments or chilly showers. Moving to a newer water heater saves you from headaches and possibility of failure.
- Upgraded comfort. Updated water heaters confirm you never have to worry about lack of hot water or facing chilly showers anymore. Upgraded models are created for more intense need, affording you with more hot water.
We stock an extensive array of top-quality tank and tankless water heaters to work with every family and financial guidelines. The right water heater for your home can depend on an assortment of factors, but our plumbing and water heater experts will help you select the best kind for your house.
When you require tankless water heater installation or gas water heater installation, you can lean on us to complete an experienced replacement.
Book Your Water Heater Installation ASAP
You don’t want to deal with leaks, or any other trouble that may come with installing your water heater as a DIY or by an unqualified handyman. At Advanced Air Home Services, all our plumbers are licensed, insured and go through thorough education to make sure the work is done properly the first time around.
When your water heater is expertly installed, you can rest assured that the tank is properly sized, all temperature settings are correct, all connections are leak-free and all safety standards are achieved. This is exceptionally critical when you’re working on gas water heater replacement or electric tankless water heater installation. Even better, all our installation effort is supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
You’ll also be given the chance to get your questions answered about correct, continuous water heater upkeep and maintenance. This is also an excellent time to consult our local professionals about our Complete Comfort Club. This extensive plumbing, air conditioning and electrical maintenance plan makes sure your home plumbing, HVAC and electrical systems are always in great shape. As a valued member, you’ll also receive priority service, repair discounts and other exclusive advantages.
Want to finish the first steps in replacing your water heater? Reach out to us at 386-427-1665 to ask for a no-cost estimate today for water heater replacement in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.