Enhance Efficient Comfort with a Ductless Mini-Split in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine
If you’re looking for an efficient way to add to the comfort in your house, look no further than a ductless mini-split in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine. Homeowners are beginning to recognize the benefits of these highly efficient air conditioning systems, like how they are comparable to central air systems, but need no air ducts to heat and cool your residence.
To save yourself both time and budget, give Advanced Air Home Services a call at 386-427-1665 today to request a free, no-obligation estimate for a ductless mini-split air conditioning system.
Give Advanced Air Home Services the time to prove to you how we’re the best name in home comfort. We’re proud to extend unbeaten customer service and industry expertise, providing you with the products and services you desire to keep your air conditioning system running optimally. Not to mention, we back all our workmanship with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
What Exactly is a Mini-Split Ductless System?
Ductless mini-split air conditioners, also known as a split system, multi-split system or split-ductless system, contrast from regular cooling systems in several ways. Not like central air, multi-split systems can be located throughout your household to offer room-by-room air conditioning, giving you absolute control and flexibility over the temperature of every single area.
Because they don’t have a need for ductwork, a mini-split AC can cool or heat a room’s air with up to 25% less energy, making them ideal for many households, specifically rooms with temperature-sensitive belongings or equipment, garage conversions, older homes and young homes where the most energy efficiency and space is wanted. With a silent, tight design made to heighten energy efficiency, they’re also just as effective and uncomplicated to use as regular air conditioning units.
Other models are also a mini-split heat pump. This means they can give heat and air conditioning like traditional heat pumps, keeping you comfortable always.
At Advanced Air Home Services, we’re proud to be a partner of Lennox®, the most prestigious name in home comfort. Lennox makes some of the quietest and most energy-efficient home comfort equipment on the market.
Are Mini-Splits Better Than Traditional Systems?
You might be thinking why a ductless mini-split system would be better than a standard air conditioning system. Mini-split systems are just another option of central air conditioning system, but provide a number of their own unique advantages:
- Mini-splits offer zoned comfort. Mini-splits create a zoned system, giving you the opportunity to set different temperatures for every room. This makes them more efficient for cooling spaces which are occupied more regularly, rather than using central air to cool your entire house. Also, energy-saving programs can be used to keep active hours maintained to when you really need them, which can provide significant savings toward your regular energy bill.
- Mini-splits can supplement an existing HVAC system. Mini-split air conditioners are a fantastic choice if you’re only wanting to supplement your HVAC system as opposed to replacing it entirely. This is a smart choice when hot and cold spots are an issue in dated or multiple-story homes, when converting garage or attic space to a living room, and when assembling an addition. A mini-split system can normally be placed into your home with very little obstacles.
- Mini-splits are good for rooms without ductwork, like additions or garages. A mini-split air conditioning system is best for any additions or renovations to your home that don’t encompass ductwork. You can commonly utilize them in garages, sunrooms, attics, sheds and more.
- Mini-splits are simple to install. Because they’re not connected to a central system, air conditioning installation is usually painless with mini-split air systems. Alongside the assistance of one of our certified HVAC professionals, you can often have a mini-split air conditioner installed in less than a day. There’s not as much disturbance because we only need to drill a hole through the wall to connect your ductless mini-split AC unit with the outdoor equipment. This makes them more unified and stable than window or portable AC models.
- Mini-split ACs are simple to control. If you’re nervous that a ductless mini-split system will be more challenging to use than a standard air conditioning system, we’re glad to put those fears to rest. Even if you have multiple units about your residence, there are an assortment of settings that make identifying the best temperature easier, including programmable temperature, motion and mobile controls.
- Mini-splits are incredibly quiet. Even though the equipment is in the same space as you, ductless mini-split systems are often more inaudible than air ducting from a central AC system. This is because a traditional air conditioner necessitating much added power to circulate the air through the complete home, with additional wind or mechanical clatter being an annoying side effect. Mini-split systems are intended to be elusive and can run as quiet as a whisper. If you have difficulty sleeping or have extremely close neighbors, a ductless air conditioner is a fantastic decision.
- Mini-split systems provide great air filtration. These systems can filter airborne toxins just as well as a standard air conditioner. Mini-split AC systems are able to also come along with an electrically charged air filter to trap dust, dander and more.
- Mini-splits are extremely energy efficient. A mini-split air conditioner is just as accomplished at being energy efficient as a regular system. In several situations, it could even be more efficient. This is particularly true since they don’t contain ductwork that can pour out air. If you only want colder temperatures in certain parts of your home, a mini-split system can ensure you’re only employing the power you need where you need it. A regular central air conditioning system can use up to 25% more power to attain the identical level of comfort. And many mini-splits are ENERGY STAR® certified for their outstanding energy efficiency.
- Mini-splits may outlast a central air conditioner. Central air conditioners usually may survive up to 15 years. With suitable maintenance, a mini-split air conditioner may survive up to 20 years or more. With the right air conditioning maintenance, you can get any AC to endure for a long time. A ductless system is no less beneficial, and we’re more than willing to provide you with the very top upkeep and any necessary air conditioning repair.