Advanced Air Home Services furnace technicians arrive on-site quickly to identify and resolve the problem fast. With the experience to service all makes and models of furnaces, there’s no repair we can’t solve. Your furnace will be back up faster than you thought possible. Since we’re a whole-home service company, we provide all the heating and cooling needs you need to have the best home comfort possible.
And we’ll share right from the first discussions how much repairs or furnace replacement will cost.
We also provide a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee* for our repairs. We won’t rest until repairs meet your satisfaction. Any time of the day, we’re equipped to surpass your comfort needs. Contact us at 386-427-1665 right away to arrange your appointment now.
5 Indicators You Might Need Furnace Repair Service
These are a few of the most typical service calls we have for furnace repair. Dealing with these issues with your furnace? Contact us at 386-427-1665 right away, and our team can be out quickly to take care of the problem.
- Furnace won’t start. Sometimes this is a result of an wrong thermostat setting. But it could also suggest something else is wrong, and a safety feature is blocking your furnace from turning on.
- Furnace starts and stops regularly. A furnace that’s operating properly wouldn’t be turning on and off many times all day. This is recognized as short cycling, and it may impact your energy costs and your furnace’s life span.
- Loud or unusual noises. If your furnace is making strange noises, like banging, screeching or rattling, it calls for service immediately, call 386-427-1665 for a service appointment.
- Utility bills are rising. From time to time your furnace has issues with creating enough heat. That results in the furnace needing to work harder to keep your home warm, which means more expensive heating and cooling expenses.
- Hot and cold spots within your home. A malfunctioning furnace and air duct system usually won’t sufficiently send the heated and cooled air where you need it to. Your heating and air conditioning should always be evenly spread through your home.
Why You Might Need Furnace Repair
Now that you know your furnace isn’t working like it usually does, you can focus on what’s triggering the problem. Seeing as there are a variety of makes and models, there are also numerous causes. All our AC and furnace professionals work hard to find the problem fast so that it can be resolved just as quickly.
These are just a handful of the typical issues that entail furnace repair.
- Your thermostat isn’t working. Your furnace depends on a thermostat to recognize when and how to run. When the thermostat is set at the wrong temp or needs to be replaced, your furnace may not be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can affect your furnace operation in addition to the air quality in your home. Putting in new air filters on an ongoing basis will help your family breathe easier and keep your energy bills in check.
- A critical component has failed. Similar to a car engine, a furnace steers the comfort of your home, and it includes many mechanical and electrical components. Regular furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in excellent shape for years to come. It can also proactively evaluate parts that might be starting to fail before they leave your furnace inoperable.
- You’ve skipped annual maintenance. By not having your furnace looked at annually it is more prone to break down as time goes on. Take advantage of our Complete Comfort Club program to help manage your heating and cooling maintenance. You’ll also benefit from keeping your furnace warranty valid for longer.
Depend On Advanced Air Home Services for All Your Furnace Repairs
We’re proud to offer fast, reliable furnace repair in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine.
Our HVAC services are the fastest and the most reliable in town. We approach every job with an transparent estimate and finish with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You don’t need to settle for anything less than first class customer service and furnace repair service. Whether it’s a gas furnace or an electric model, we’ve got your furnace covered.
To schedule an appointment today, contact us at 386-427-1665 right away.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.