We’re a proud partner with Lennox®, the top name in home comfort. Lennox supplies a wide variety of heat pump systems, from the budget-friendly Merit® Series to the state-of-the-art Signature® Collection that’s silent and more energy efficient than ever.
Whichever version you decide, we’ll help you in finding the best heat pump option for your household. We recognize that replacing your heat pump might be a process you’re not ready for, so we have a selection of payment plans to help you save more. All that’s necessary is a signature, no down payment required.
Our installation handiwork for your new heat pump is supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year. If you’re not totally content with our service, you can count on us to make it right.
Ready to call for your free estimate or schedule heat pump replacement? Reach us at 386-427-1665 or contact us online.
Advantages of Heat Pump Replacement
Your heat pump is one of the most essential components of your home comfort system. Unlike a furnace or air conditioner that only works during a lone season, a heat pump can heat and cool your home.
Since your heat pump functions all year, it’s more prone to damages. If you don’t consistently schedule heat pump maintenance, you may find yourself with a high-priced breakdown on your hands, especially if your heat pump is dated.
That doesn’t suggest you need to be wary of replacement. In actuality, replacing your heat pump with a newer energy-efficient system can enhance your home’s comfort and reduce your monthly energy bill. And staying on top of proper maintenance from the git-go can help you save money and time over its life span.
Ask your friendly professional for additional details about our Complete Comfort Club, which includes annual tune-ups to keep your heat pump in great shape. As an appreciated member, you’ll also receive priority service and special promotions on repairs.
What Should I Do— Repair or Replace My Heat Pump?
Even if you’re unfamiliar with how your HVAC system works, there are a number of evident indications that your heat pump is no longer cost-effective to repair. Understanding how to identify these clues will minimize the risk of a total malfunction. It will also give you an opportunity to easily make the transition from an old heat pump to a new one.
- How dated is your heat pump? Most residential equipment will live roughly 15 years when properly maintained. Upgraded heat pumps are less presumed to necessitate replacement or repairs. If yours is past the 15-year stage, however, it might be less pricey overall to replace it with a new one.
- How frequently does it need repairs? A heat pump that’s regularly maintained won’t necessitate continuous service calls. If you see that you’re having to make progressively more frequent appointments with our technicians, inquiring about a new model is a smart decision. We have the equipment and skill to provide precise installation supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- How costly are repairs? Even uncommon repairs can be a good clue that you should think about replacement instead, particularly if these repairs are more than half the price of a new system. Issues that can be resolved quickly and budget-friendly tend to chosen over replacement. If those rates begin skyrocketing and problems are more intricate, you might want to start thinking about a replacement. And several of the Lennox models we have are ENERGY STAR® rated, signifying they’re very efficient at lowering your monthly utility bills.
What Should I Look for in a New Heat Pump?
Here are three guidelines for making a sensible, knowledgeable decision to boost the benefits of your new heat pump.
- Look for an energy-efficient model. While older systems can’t compete with the innovations in energy-efficient technology, you will still want to distinguish the most efficient air source heat pump among new models as well. Note the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and heating season performance factor (HSPF) ratings on models. The larger the number, the more efficient your system is at converting energy into comfort. Additionally, you should consider an efficient air handler, which works with your heat pump to circulate treated air around your home.
- Shop for models that have the features you need most. Picking out a replacement should include recognizing the features or controls that are essential to you, like eco-friendly programming or the opportunity to install a smart thermostat into your HVAC equipment. But a lengthy list of other features shouldn’t be a deciding factor if you won’t use most of them.
- Seek out a trusted company like Advanced Air Home Services to replace your heat pump. We’ll assist you in choosing the most fitting heat pump for your needs, discuss payment options and back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Don’t wait a second more to discover why we’re the leading name in home comfort. Our friendly, skilled staff are standing by to answer any inquiry you may have, or to support you with scheduling an appointment or consultation. Contact us at 386-427-1665 to get started with the process today.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.