Right after you call, we’ll direct one of our well-trained professionals to your home. All our friendly pros are fully licensed and insured to perform repairs on any brand of heat pump. They’ve also completed rigorous training to meet your home comfort needs through excellent heat pump repair and heat pump replacement.
As your community whole-home heat pump service company, it’s our purpose to provide outstanding heat pump repair for all makes and models. We’ll provide you a well-defined estimate before we begin any repair work. And we’ll support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Your total satisfaction is very important to us. If you’re not completely satisfied with our repair service, you can trust us to correct it.
We’re here 24/7 to help with all your comfort needs. And you can rely on our well-trained techs to get your home comfortable again as fast as possible.
You can reach our team at 386-427-1665 or contact us online to book your heat pump repair appointment today.
5 Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair Service
We’re committed to providing you with the best customer service. Which is why we are sharing some tips with you to learn more about heat pump repair service.
You’ll have a more solid understanding of how to recognize symptoms that point to common problems with heat pumps. We’ll also provide education on the everyday causes for these errors and what you can do to stop them from taking place again.
A heat pump is one of the most vital parts of any HVAC system. It runs tirelessly every day to bring both heating and cooling for your indoor space. Because your heat pump works throughout the year, it’s at greater risk of wear and tear. Worried your heat pump isn’t working properly? These factors can verify if your heat pump requires our professional help.
- Weak or varying heating and cooling. Most models of heat pumps depend on forced air to heat and cool your house. If you can’t get comfortable even after your heat pump has been on for a while, call Advanced Air Home Services at 386-427-1665 to get heat pump service.
- Your heat pump is noisy. Your heat pump will create some noise even when it’s in working properly. But if that noise is louder than normal or unusual, it could be a sign that something is off with the equipment. Pay attention to the sound and call 386-427-1665 for a heat pump inspection to check for proper operation.
- Frequent starting and stopping. A well-maintained heat pump should not be turning off and on repeatedly. This problem is also called short-cycling and can lead to increased wear and tear over time.
- Heat pump frozen or not turning on. If the heat pump is humming but the fan is not moving, or does not seem to run at all, it could signal a minor electrical or small part failure, or it could be a more dangerous safety issue. Call 386-427-1665 to have the entire system examined immediately. We do not recommend troubleshooting problems due to the risk of electric shock or potential further damage.
- Utility bill is steadily getting higher. A heat pump delivers energy-efficient heating and cooling. If you haven’t altered your thermostat but energy costs are starting to climb, don’t delay a call for heat pump service to make sure the system is working as efficiently as possible.
4 Reasons Why You Might Need Heat Pump Repair
Once you’ve recognized that there’s an issue, the next step is to narrow down potential reasons. Unfortunately, there are several reasons why your heat pump is not working correctly. At Advanced Air Home Services, our experts specialize in finding the root of the problem as quick as possible to save you time and money.
Here are some reasons why your heat pump isn’t operating properly.
- There’s an issue with the thermostat. The thermostat is the brain of your HVAC system, directing your heat pump to adjust your home to the chosen temperature. If it’s not working appropriately, your heat pump won’t either. You can make sure the thermostat settings are correct, and check or replace the batteries. If these checks don’t solve it, call Advanced Air Home Services at 386-427-1665 for support.
- A critical component has broken or failed. Like a vehicle’s engine, there are many electrical and moving parts in your home’s engine. If a piece breaks down or fails, your heat pump could struggle to operate correctly or even at all. And just like a car, regular heat pump tune-ups can help prevent a failure by catching minor issues before they become major problems.
- Lack of necessary maintenance. To keep your heat pump in optimal condition and the warranty valid, you should have heat pump maintenance performed annually. At your maintenance appointment, Advanced Air Home Services will assess, lubricate and clean the components. A smoothly running heat pump could result in lower energy bills and may even boost your heat pump’s overall life span. We offer a Complete Comfort Club that keeps up with ongoing maintenance service. You’ll receive annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling system, as well as priority service, exclusive repair discounts and more.
- Your air filter is dirty or clogged. Like any other type of HVAC system, your heat pump contains an air filter to block dust and other pollutants from moving to the internal parts of the system and blowing out into your indoor air. If you don’t replace the filter consistently it can easily get clogged. A dirty air filter causes the heat pump to have to work much harder to offer the same amount of heating or cooling, which can affect your energy bill.
- Your heat pump is older. Heat pumps can last up to 20 years with correct maintenance. But while they age, the more inclined they are to needing repairs. If yours is aging, it may be time to consider purchasing a new one.
Schedule Your Heat Pump Repair Right Away with Advanced Air Home Services
Advanced Air Home Services stands apart from other HVAC companies because we kick off our process with a free estimate and boost our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You can count on us to provide prompt, friendly service when hands-on expertise is required.
Give us a call at 386-427-1665 or contact us online to set an appointment today.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.