Advantages of Furnace Replacement
You may be tempted to reserve your old furnace for as long as feasible. But even the best HVAC contractor can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to face is a broken furnace in the middle of cold season.
Attributable to advances in technology, there are lots of advantages from choosing furnace replacement instead. Here are just three of them:
- Higher energy efficiency. Many modern furnaces deliver a considerably superior efficiency rating against older models. You’ll need to look for the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace may even help reduce your heating bills without sparing comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, which means they meet or surpass tough federal rules for energy efficiency.
- Silent, constant performance. An ear-splitting, clattering furnace is a burden of the past. We offer furnaces that have variable-speed blowers, a component that alters how much heat your furnace produces and releases. Variable speed can help you use a lesser amount of energy while intensifying your home’s comfort level.
- Increased direct control. With the possibility to join a smart thermostat with your new furnace, you’ll enjoy added features and settings that create home comfort rapid and simple. Environmentally friendly programming, for instance, will help you balance comfort with less energy usage.
For additional perks, ask one of our experts about the Complete Comfort Club. This service includes seasonal maintenance for your furnace and air conditioning systems, plus priority service and private deals.
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
It’s not necessary to be an HVAC expert to know when buying an upgraded furnace is a better decision than fixing your old one. There are numerous signs to watch for and noticing any of them fast could save you from brutal issues. It will also make the transition toward a replacement furnace much easier. Pay attention for any of the following:
- Your furnace’s stage of life. Even with proper maintenance, the majority of home furnace systems don’t make it longer than 20 years. So just in case, it’s a good idea to contemplate replacing your furnace when it passes the 15-year mark.
- The recurrence and rate of repairs. With the right care, you shouldn’t warrant furnace repair very often. As your furnace matures, you may notice you’re scheduling maintenance calls more consistently. We advise replacing your furnace when repairs are more than half the price of a new system.
- You’re getting a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your AC unit, installing a new furnace can elevate its efficiency.
What Should I Look for in a New Furnace?
The amount of choices may feel slightly overwhelming initially. But we’re very happy to assist you with figuring out which particular brand or type of furnace will be most appropriate for your needs and budget. Talk with one of our experts for any details you ask for. For the time being, take a minute to consider a couple of important contrasts between furnace models.
- Type of furnace. Conditional to the model, furnaces can use an alternate fuel source to produce heat. There are electric furnaces, which are liked in southern climates. Gas furnaces are energy efficient to operate. And oil furnaces are an alternative when natural gas isn’t always available. Our experts can help you choose what’s best for your home.
- The best features and selections. We’ll assist you in picking the furnace that’s the right size for your household. Going further, there are a number of options for you to select from, including variable-speed heating and smart thermostat compatibility. Our pros will also go over the options with you to guide you in making the best choice.
Finally, you should always search for a trusted company like Advanced Air Home Services for quick, reliable installation. We can help make any step of the procedure efficient and clear to understand. You’ll spend limited time stressing about picking the best choice. And with our financing and routine maintenance offers, you’ll enjoy that comfort for years to come.
Heat and cool your home the right way with the expert HVAC technicians at Advanced Air Home Services. If you’d like to schedule an appointment or consultation, give us a call at 386-427-1665 or contact us online today to get started.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.