Fast, Stress-Free Furnace Replacement in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine that Works for Any Budget
Who says furnace replacement in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine has to be a bothersome, time-consuming experience? Put your confidence in the qualified HVAC technicians at Advanced Air Home Services. With years of experience and a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, you’ll shortly recognize why we’re the most dependable business for furnace replacement in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine.
A flawlessly installed and operating furnace is an critical part of any quality heating and air conditioning system. And when it faults, finding the perfect replacement can be difficult to deal with. You deserve to experience the leading level of comfort around, which is why we strive so hard to make the furnace installation process effortless and stress-free. That starts with a free, no-obligation estimate and written quote for all furnace installation jobs. We’ll review your current heating unit and help you determine which furnace could be right for you and your home.
There are many new furnace choices. As a partner with Lennox®, we provide some of the most noiseless and most energy-efficient furnaces available. From the Merit® Series to ENERGY STAR® models in the Signature® Collection, attaining a high-efficiency furnace is easier than ever. The Lennox® Ultimate Comfort System™ combines the leading Signature models for a complete-home comfort system. You’ll experience unmatched energy efficiency and indoor air quality.
We promise you’ll be happy with whatever model you end up choosing. We’ll work with you to make the shift from the outdated furnace to the new one smooth and pain-free. Our assortment of available payment plans are made to help you feel ready and in charge. With no down payment needed, the only thing you’ll need to provide is your agreement to go ahead. All our installation services come with a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If you’re not totally satisfied, we’ll be there immediately to adjust it.
As you can see, we’re by your side from beginning to end when it comes to furnace replacement. If you’d like your own free estimate, contact us at 386-427-1665 today.
Advantages of Furnace Replacement
You may be tempted to reserve your old furnace for as long as feasible. But even the best HVAC contractor can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to face is a broken furnace in the middle of cold season.
Attributable to advances in technology, there are lots of advantages from choosing furnace replacement instead. Here are just three of them:
- Higher energy efficiency. Many modern furnaces deliver a considerably superior efficiency rating against older models. You’ll need to look for the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace may even help reduce your heating bills without sparing comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, which means they meet or surpass tough federal rules for energy efficiency.
- Silent, constant performance. An ear-splitting, clattering furnace is a burden of the past. We offer furnaces that have variable-speed blowers, a component that alters how much heat your furnace produces and releases. Variable speed can help you use a lesser amount of energy while intensifying your home’s comfort level.
- Increased direct control. With the possibility to join a smart thermostat with your new furnace, you’ll enjoy added features and settings that create home comfort rapid and simple. Environmentally friendly programming, for instance, will help you balance comfort with less energy usage.
For additional perks, ask one of our experts about the Complete Comfort Club. This service includes seasonal maintenance for your furnace and air conditioning systems, plus priority service and private deals.
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
It’s not necessary to be an HVAC expert to know when buying an upgraded furnace is a better decision than fixing your old one. There are numerous signs to watch for and noticing any of them fast could save you from brutal issues. It will also make the transition toward a replacement furnace much easier. Pay attention for any of the following:
- Your furnace’s stage of life. Even with proper maintenance, the majority of home furnace systems don’t make it longer than 20 years. So just in case, it’s a good idea to contemplate replacing your furnace when it passes the 15-year mark.
- The recurrence and rate of repairs. With the right care, you shouldn’t warrant furnace repair very often. As your furnace matures, you may notice you’re scheduling maintenance calls more consistently. We advise replacing your furnace when repairs are more than half the price of a new system.
- You’re getting a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your AC unit, installing a new furnace can elevate its efficiency.