If you thinking about a project, including electrical outlet wiring or light switch installation, we’ll start with a free estimate in advance of completing any work. And if you are certain you need electrical repair, but you’re not fully sure what the issue is, we can provide support there in addition. Regardless of your situation, we back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
5 Signs You Need to Get in Touch with an Electrician
Signals of electrical problems vary from the subtle to the apparent. If you’re realizing any indications that something is going wrong with your house, get in touch with Advanced Air Home Services immediately at 386-427-1665. Even seemingly tiny troubles might be worse than you think. And allowing them to sit may put your home in danger.
- You have flickering or dimming lights. This can be a small sign that something is causing an issue with your electrical system. If your lights slightly dim or flicker when you turn on another appliance, you may have an overworked circuit. And a full circuit can create critical troubles, like tripped breakers or damaged components in your electrical system.
- Outlets are hot to the touch. Much like flickering lights, a warm outlet might indicate this component of your electrical system is overloaded. An outlet shouldn’t be hot under usual circumstances. Unplug all appliances from the outlet and hire an electrician from Advanced Air Home Services to provide assistance.
- You’re aware of a buzzing sound. This is an added sign that your electrical system can be overloaded. Electrical contractors in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine, like Advanced Air Home Services, can fix this issue and prevent possible risks to your house. It could be a little electrical repair, or a full home rewiring. Either way, we’ll halt the hum and get your home in the right direction.
- Circuit breakers are tripping. Your circuit breaker protects your home from electrical problems. When it finds a potential overload, it stops the flow of electricity off by tripping. If you realize one of your breakers is frequently shutting off, don’t turn it back on every time. We recommend calling a certified Advanced Air Home Services electrician at 386-427-1665 to repair the situation for good. Whether it’s created by an overused circuit, a short circuit or something else, tripped breakers could indicate your house is calling for serious help to guard your family.
- You got shocked. Any time your residence gives you an electrical shock, you should hire a trusted Advanced Air Home Services electrician at 386-427-1665. A shock may indicate a wiring problem that could lead to a fire. Get in touch with Advanced Air Home Services at 386-427-1665 ASAP when you are aware of potential for electrical shock. We have someone to take your call, day and night.
Our Electrical Services
We have a variety of electrical services to keep your home on course.
Home Backup Generator Installation and Maintenance
A whole-home backup generator keeps your house up and going when the rest of your area doesn’t have power. This means all your essential appliances—such as heating and cooling—can stay on. Our electricians can help you find the right home backup generator for you, including fuel type and size, and install it. When you are seeking home backup generator maintenance, we can help there also.
In some instances, your home’s electrical system isn’t built to handle your needs today. This is especially true in older houses. From small projects to full home rewiring, our team of licensed electricians in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine can help. Our services also include circuit breakers and power panels.
Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling fans are a good addition to any home, but they should be installed by a specialist. Advanced Air Home Services can complete ceiling fan installation fast for any kind you buy. Plus, we can add any light fixture or connection switch so your residence can shine.
Electrical Outlet Wiring
As we previously mentioned, your electrical outlets can get overburdened with too many demands on them. That’s why we offer electrical outlet wiring services. Also, we can put in new electrical outlets and light switches to make sure your house is ready to fit your daily needs. This involves outlet replacement plus new outlets for renovations or additions.
Book Your Electrical Service Today with Advanced Air Home Services
You can save on your regular inspections, receive priority service and have exclusive discounts with our Complete Comfort Club. As Advanced Air Home Services is also your local HVAC professional, you’ll get special perks for your home comfort system to keep your house feeling good throughout the year.
Whatever is going on with your home’s electrical system, Advanced Air Home Services is here to provide support. Give us a call at 386-427-1665 to request an appointment right away.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.