Save on Air Conditioning Replacement in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine with Advanced Air Home Services
We understand that air conditioning replacement in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine can be an inconvenience. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
When you utilize the heating and air conditioning professionals at Advanced Air Home Services, we’ll make the process effortless. Commencing with a free estimate and ending with skilled installation supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Throughout your free, no-obligation estimate, your experienced AC replacement professional will analyze your AC and specify any changes that need to be completed. Then, we’ll talk about with you your cooling wishes, as well as energy-efficiency, air cleaning, air duct and air conditioning options when offering options.
Can’t wait to begin with your free estimate or schedule central air replacement? Contact us at 386-427-1665 right away!
Advanced Air Home Services proudly associates with Lennox®, the authority in AC for silent, energy-saving AC. There’s a central air system for almost every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
Whatever air conditioner you settle on, our experts work with you to discover the best result for your needs. Since your AC often breaks down at the worst situation, we sympathize in not being completely set for the installation expenses. That’s why we offer several installment plans to help you save more, including zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is necessary.
Also, we’ll ensure you’re totally satisfied with your house’s AC replacement service, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for an entire year. We want you and your family to be relaxed, so you can rely on us to be there every 12 months, long after your new AC system has been replaced.
Contact us at 386-427-1665 to get started with your air conditioning replacement today!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your air conditioner is an important component of your home HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your home extra comfortable than ever, thanks to their silent and energy-saving performance. And a few air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, might help cut your electric bills by half.
Keeping track of appropriate air conditioning maintenance will also establish longevity for your residence’s new AC system. That’s considering several breakdowns are caused by a lack of annual AC maintenance.
Ask your pleasant service member for additional facts about our Complete Comfort Club, which consists of necessary tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in excellent running order. As one of our appreciated customers, you’ll also enjoy priority service and exclusive cuts on maintenance.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your air conditioner will provide you with signals when it has to be replaced. If you’re able to recognize these sounds promptly, you can potentially stay away from unneeded repairs. And you’ll also have more time to plan for installing your new AC.
- How old is your central air conditioning? Air conditioners can function 20 years with appropriate maintenance or could fail in as little as five years. With regular maintenance, new AC systems could continue to run for decades. If your residence’s air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it probably is time to inquire about a free estimate to replace it.
- How regularly does your AC need repairs? Much like a car, a regularly maintained air conditioning system is unlikely to stop working, given that it has the watchful service it needs to work reliably. Yet if you’re often reaching out to us for air conditioning repair considering you’re dealing with cooling problems or noise, we suggest speaking with our AC representatives about replacement. Headaches like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are a source for distress. You can count on Advanced Air Home Services to deliver reliable air conditioning replacement boosted by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a preferred option than repair? These rules can help you determine when replacement makes more sense than spending money on repair.
- Your central air conditioning is not covered by a warranty or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioner uses R-22 refrigerant, which is no longer being produced.
- Your air conditioning has not been serviced within the last three years.
- You’re dedicated to erasing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve required repairs more than once this past 12-month period.
- Your AC repair bill is near or more than $400.
- Your electric bills normally surpass $300.
- January or August electric costs exceed $400.
- Household members have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your home consists of infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- Certain spaces of your home feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have rooms in your residence that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You want Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re concerned about a more sustainable or green home.
- You own expensive musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your house.
- You’re getting ready for room additions or remodeling, or this work has just been completed.