Advanced Air Home Services proudly associates with Lennox®, the authority in AC for silent, energy-saving AC. There’s a central air system for almost every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
Whatever air conditioner you settle on, our experts work with you to discover the best result for your needs. Since your AC often breaks down at the worst situation, we sympathize in not being completely set for the installation expenses. That’s why we offer several installment plans to help you save more, including zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is necessary.
Also, we’ll ensure you’re totally satisfied with your house’s AC replacement service, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for an entire year. We want you and your family to be relaxed, so you can rely on us to be there every 12 months, long after your new AC system has been replaced.
Contact us at 386-427-1665 to get started with your air conditioning replacement today!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your air conditioner is an important component of your home HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your home extra comfortable than ever, thanks to their silent and energy-saving performance. And a few air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, might help cut your electric bills by half.
Keeping track of appropriate air conditioning maintenance will also establish longevity for your residence’s new AC system. That’s considering several breakdowns are caused by a lack of annual AC maintenance.
Ask your pleasant service member for additional facts about our Complete Comfort Club, which consists of necessary tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in excellent running order. As one of our appreciated customers, you’ll also enjoy priority service and exclusive cuts on maintenance.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your air conditioner will provide you with signals when it has to be replaced. If you’re able to recognize these sounds promptly, you can potentially stay away from unneeded repairs. And you’ll also have more time to plan for installing your new AC.
- How old is your central air conditioning? Air conditioners can function 20 years with appropriate maintenance or could fail in as little as five years. With regular maintenance, new AC systems could continue to run for decades. If your residence’s air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it probably is time to inquire about a free estimate to replace it.
- How regularly does your AC need repairs? Much like a car, a regularly maintained air conditioning system is unlikely to stop working, given that it has the watchful service it needs to work reliably. Yet if you’re often reaching out to us for air conditioning repair considering you’re dealing with cooling problems or noise, we suggest speaking with our AC representatives about replacement. Headaches like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are a source for distress. You can count on Advanced Air Home Services to deliver reliable air conditioning replacement boosted by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a preferred option than repair? These rules can help you determine when replacement makes more sense than spending money on repair.
- Your central air conditioning is not covered by a warranty or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioner uses R-22 refrigerant, which is no longer being produced.
- Your air conditioning has not been serviced within the last three years.
- You’re dedicated to erasing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve required repairs more than once this past 12-month period.
- Your AC repair bill is near or more than $400.
- Your electric bills normally surpass $300.
- January or August electric costs exceed $400.
- Household members have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your home consists of infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- Certain spaces of your home feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have rooms in your residence that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You want Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re concerned about a more sustainable or green home.
- You own expensive musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your house.
- You’re getting ready for room additions or remodeling, or this work has just been completed.
What Should I Look for in a New Air Conditioner?
These guidelines will help you make an excellent choice and maximize your new central air conditioning.
- Give thought to an cost-saving, variable-speed air conditioner. New air conditioners are graded by seasonal energy efficiency ratio, or SEER rating. The greater the number, the better it is at converting energy into cooling. Variable-speed air conditioners are like having a cruise-control option, where the system modifies your comfort continuously, instead of only being 100% on or off.
- Research the aspects you want most. Today’s air conditioners come with special features like ultra-quiet operation, air pollution/virus purification or Wi-Fi and smart home compatibility. We can help you choose the features that will work best for your home and air quality concerns.
- Search for a respected firm to replace your AC. You don’t want to have the local handyman install your new central air conditioning. Have a licensed and insured air conditioning professional install your central air conditioning and include the best warranty and guarantees available. At Advanced Air Home Services, we provide a 10-year warranty on nearly all air conditioning systems, and back our reliable air conditioner installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
We’re proud to have created a reputation as the principal company in home comfort. And our trained professionals are prepared to answer any inquiries you might have. Contact us at 386-427-1665 to receive a free estimate right away.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.