What’s Considered Expert Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our technicians will clean and inspect crucial portions your air conditioner. This can help our experts identify little concerns before they become bigger problems that create a breakdown.
Here’s some of the areas we’ll check while completing your tune-up appointment:
- Check your thermostat and other system controls for correct start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This helps your cooling equipment run at peak production.
- Lubricate moving parts to keep them running correctly. Pieces that aren’t greased can grate, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help remove leak-causing clogs.
- Secure electrical connections to make sure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Adjust bent condenser coil fins, which could disturb cooling performance when they’re misshapen.
How to Protect Your Air Conditioner
Here are a few ways to assist in keeping your AC working effortlessly between tune-ups.
- Allow for plenty of open space around your air conditioner. Your outdoor cooling equipment, known as a condenser unit, must have room to breathe. We recommend placing flowers, bushes and shrubs no less than two feet away from it.
- Remove grass clippings. It’s a good idea to inspect your outdoor condenser for twigs, leaves and other yard waste that’s gathered around it. This yard waste could reduce your system’s airflow and force it to function harder. Each time you mow, trim weeds or rake, shut off your AC at the thermostat. At that moment, make sure the outside of your system is free of grass clippings and leaves.
- Put in new air filters. This is often one of the most overlooked parts of maintenance. If you don’t put in new the air filters as needed, it can eventually damage your air conditioner. A clogged filter could raise your utility bill, lessen your home’s air quality and break down your air conditioner ahead of time. To avoid this, we advise exchanging your air filter every 90 days at minimum.
Never Skip Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Again
At Advanced Air Home Services, we’re a whole-home service company that likes to make things easier for you. We understand you have other appointments on your agenda.
With our Complete Comfort Club, you won’t have to be concerned about maintenance ever again. This simple service agreement has each mandatory yearly tune-ups for your units, plus exclusive repair discounts and additional select offerings.
Contact us at 386-427-1665 or contact your friendly expert for further details.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.