Guarantee Worry-Free Cooling with Air Conditioning Maintenance in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine
Don’t permit a malfunctioning air conditioner cause issues during hot weather. Air conditioning maintenance in New Smyrna Beach, Palm Coast, and St Augustine from the Advanced Air Home Services professionals is the best course of action to help ensure low-maintenance operation every month.
Just like, your air conditioner has to have a yearly servicing too. AC service keeps your system in excellent shape for the summer. It also allows our knowledgeable specialists to identify little difficulties in advance of becoming serious problems that result in high-priced repairs.
Routine servicing keeps your manufacturer warranty current, which is pivotal for preserving your investment. It can also save money in the end, since this tune-up often improves productivity and could help you air conditioner work longer. It’s also essential because it keeps your manufacturer warranty valid.
Contact us at 386-427-1665 to schedule your air conditioning maintenance appointment now.
When you utilize Advanced Air Home Services, our easy-going experts make managing your home’s AC a breeze, not considering make or model. Plus, you’ll have comfort realizing all our repair is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
What’s Included in Expert Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our technicians will clean and inspect crucial portions your air conditioner. This can help our experts identify little concerns before they become bigger problems that create a breakdown.
Here’s some of the areas we’ll check while completing your tune-up appointment:
- Check your thermostat and other system controls for correct start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This helps your cooling equipment run at peak production.
- Lubricate moving parts to keep them running correctly. Pieces that aren’t greased can grate, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help remove leak-causing clogs.
- Secure electrical connections to make sure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Adjust bent condenser coil fins, which could disturb cooling performance when they’re misshapen.