Having a professional plumber perform your water heater installation provides lots of pluses. From a free estimate to supporting our service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee,* you’re in good hands when you choose Advanced Air Home Services.
When to Install a New Water Heater
It’s critical to be watching for signs that you need to replace your current water heater before trouble takes place. Otherwise, you could have to deal with a costly water leak or chilly showers.
Many houses depend on standard tank-style water heaters. Tank water heaters store and continuously heat a lot of water. Here are four indications that you could need hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is past 10 years old. Most gas and electric water heaters work for around 12 years. Even if your existing water heater is working properly, you may want to consider getting a new one, even more so if it hasn’t been correctly serviced yearly.
- You lack adequate hot water. This is the most common sign that you need a new water heater. As a water heater gets older, it gets more difficult to efficiently heat and provide heated water. This goes for both electric and gas water heaters.
- Your water heater is making a thumping noise. Sediment accumulates in a water heater as time goes on, which can cause popping noises as that sediment hardens. When this takes place, the smartest remedy is a water heater replacement.
- Your water heater is dripping. Leaks can happen as seals and joints enlarge and get smaller as time goes by. Valves can also degrade. These ordinary issues can be caught and repaired with yearly service; however, you will later have to install a new water heater.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heater Installation
You have a range of possibilities relating to hot water heater installation, which includes gas water heaters and electric water heaters. Additionally, you can decide between a standard tank water heater or a tankless water heater. There are pros and cons to both kinds of systems; however, a tankless water heater installation offers many attractive pluses. Here’s just a few of them:
- Limitless hot water. Tank water heaters hold on to and continually heat water. But when the tank is adding more water or reheating, you’ll have to wait a few minutes for hot water. Tankless water heaters can provide an unlimited supply of hot water.
- Enhanced energy efficiency. Tankless water heaters are typically as much as 35% more energy efficient than traditional water heaters, depending on your family’s demands. This is due to the fact they heat water as you need it rather than storing it.
- Compact. Tankless water heaters don’t have to have lots of area. They can be mounted out of the way on an interior or exterior wall, or even beneath a sink.
- Lower chance of flooding. Tankless water heaters don’t store water, so they’re less likely to have a catastrophic leak like a tank water heater.
Once you’ve made a decision for hot water heater replacement, you won’t have to fret about maintenance. Our Complete Comfort Club is a worry-free maintenance program that also includes required routine service for your heating and cooling system, in addition to a whole-home plumbing inspection each year. As a valued member, you’ll also get exclusive repair discounts and priority repairs. When you have to have water heater repair, we’re here 24/7 to take your call.
Want to find out if a tankless water heater is a good fit for your home? Contact our water heater pros at 386-427-1665 to request your free estimate today.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.