4 Routine Issues That May Need Professional Air Conditioning Repair
These are a few of the normal service calls we receive for air conditioner repair. If you’re experiencing any of these concerns, please give our experts a call at 386-427-1665.
- Air conditioner is making an weird sound. It’s normal for your AC system to make noise. If it’s making odd noises, like buzzing or hissing, it’s trying to inform you professional maintenance is required. Here are a partial list of the regular noises and what they possibly signify.
- Buzzing—bad electrical components.
- Clicking when turning on or off—relayissue.
- Screeching—compressor or fan problem.
- Thumping, rattling or banging—blower or motor assembly issue.
- Air conditioner is dripping refrigerant. Refrigerant is a vital element in the cooling system. Low refrigerant quanities can as well decrease your system’s efficiency, consume extra electricity and result in no cooling.
- Air conditioner Is not moving. In addition to inadequate refrigerant levels, issues with your blower motor can further cause your air conditioner to freeze up.
- Air conditioner is dripping water. It’s not uncommon for your air conditioning system to produce a little water outside while operating, especially when it’s very hot. If you notice your furnace or air handler is discharging water indoors, a blocked drain pipe or full condensate drain pan could be the cause.
Standard Servicing May Help Stop Air Conditioning Repair
Have you heard HVAC repair can oftentimes be stopped by scheduling annual maintenance? We’ll take a close look at your whole air conditioning system during the course of this service to detect any little matters that could become major problems down the line. In addition, we’ll clean your air conditioner and oil moving parts to keep your system running smoothly right though hot summers.
If you’ve failed to schedule yours, talk with your repair professional about our air conditioning maintenance service plans. We provide a Complete Comfort Club with two annual heating and cooling tune-ups, exclusive repair discounts and more.
At Advanced Air Home Services, we’re proud to focus on fast, excellent air conditioning services to keep your loved ones happy every day. Contact us to set up your appointment as soon as possible.
*Advanced Air Home Services guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Advanced Air Home Services. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Advanced Air Home Services technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Advanced Air Home Services of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.